Monday, April 7, 2008

The Conan Completist


I ran across this website a few months ago and I have to say that these guys know everything there is to know about Conan. The site is mainly about the John Milius film Conan the Barbarian. What you'll find here however is a plethora of knowledge related to the film, including inspiration and the history behind the scenes. From Howard's stories, movies, comic books, magazine articles, and video games. Its all here.


A few of these articles I wanted to post here because I think they are just so amazing and well done. The first is a thread about historical art and symbolism inspiration in Conan. The second thread was a real treat when I found it. It is about the how the film, Conan, influenced video games. You can read the thread here.


The main site in English can be found below.



No comments: